Potoshirt.com - KC Navarro Bless The World Tour 2023-Unisex T-Shirt

 Buy this shirt:  https://potoshirt.com/product/kc-navarro-bless-the-world-tour-2023-unisex-t-shirt/

Beyond that, Wilson has lent her eye and sartorial savvy to stars like Mary J. Blige, Naomi Campbell, and Beyoncé, to name just a few, and even the KC Navarro Bless The World Tour 2023-Unisex T-Shirt Apart from…,I will love this quartet of Aaliyah, Lil’ Kim, Missy Elliot, and Da Brat for ELLE in 1999. She thrives on new talent, bringing those who deserve it most to the spotlight. This past New York Fashion Week, she styled shows for CFDA Womenswear Designer of the Year nominee LaQuan Smith and Dion Lee. For Wilson, supporting young designers is paramount, because they’re the future of the industry. Her ability to spot the next wunderkind makes her one of the most in-demand visionaries to this day. Within moments of speaking to her, it’s apparent that Wilson’s mind is always turning, spinning something old and new to create something entirely different. Her magpie references span Galliano’s Dior era, the nuns who taught at her high school, and, of course, the streets of NYC. Her ability to decontextualize a hat, a dress, or an entire silhouette, then reimagine it, twist it around, and bring new life to it is masterful. The hallmark of a great stylist is one who makes you think not only about how the clothing is being used, but how the clothing makes you feel. Few stylists today are able to feel as much as Wilson, and it shows in her work.

KC Navarro Bless The World Tour 2023-Unisex T-Shirt

Above all, Wilson is always, always working—pulling her away from poring over image selects is no easy feat. Her ability to spend weeks creating a story, then pivot right away to the KC Navarro Bless The World Tour 2023-Unisex T-Shirt Apart from…,I will love this next one, speaks to her unflappable work ethic, and also the way her mind works. It’s unstoppable! Between appointments and preparing for such a public-facing event as tonight’s CFDA Awards, Wilson spoke about her career, what makes her tick, and working with ELLE. I grew up in Queens and Manhattan, and I went to a Catholic high school on 42nd Street. All nuns. All girls. [Laughs.] I got obsessed with the nuns. Obsessed. So, I would say that was when I started getting into fashion, because I loved how they dressed. I loved the crosses; I also loved the way they lived so minimally, but [wore] these outrageous gowns and headpieces. I liked the priests’ looks, too. Those were good. The purples and the reds. [They were] so Simone-y Rocha with the white going over the black. I had this ugly uniform, but I rolled it up and changed it and made sure it looked cool. I put lifts in my shoes so I could always be tall. Plus, there was an actual model in the school, and I was obsessed with her because she was absolutely flawless. She would appear in Seventeen and that just blew my mind.

KC Navarro Bless The World Tour 2023-Unisex T-Shirt hoodiess

Home:  https://potoshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Potoshirt.com - Product disconnected controller shirt

Potoshirt.com - Official official Let Us Come Boldly To The Throne Of Grace Hebrews 4 16 shirt

Potoshirt.com - Official maybe I can fix him shirt