Potoshirt.com - Kc navarro x max porcarI T-shirt

 Buy this shirt:  https://potoshirt.com/product/kc-navarro-x-max-porcari-t-shirt/

I’m inspired by the Kc navarro x max porcarI T-shirt so you should to go to store and get this newness of these young kids that are making clothes, and from the fact that we have it and we’re open to it now all over the world. I’m always calling someone in from Copenhagen or something. It’s just fun to find all this, and figure out ways to get the stuff here, and try for somebody to let me shoot one or two pieces and stick it in a story. You gotta be thinking of everyone and how you’re gonna make it all work. A great photographer [laughs]. A really good photographer. And then you have to drag in the hair and makeup, too. That’s so important. It’s hard to make a story look good when you have to use all different people, and when you come up with a theme and the theme has to carry through. To make a story, it’s really hard work, but he’s brilliant. For me, he’s got all the tension and the angst, and it all comes out in his work, and it’s so good. He’s so powerful. I’m really lucky. You started working in fashion way before Instagram was a thing. Do you think social media has changed the way that we consume fashion? Do you think it’s changed the way that you work?

Kc navarro x max porcarI T-shirt

Well, I gotta work quicker [laughs]. That’s for sure. I like it, and I don’t like it. I still can’t quite make up my mind to this day. I did not want to get involved. I wanted nothing to do with it, and then I read this remark that Marc Jacobs made, and I thought, he’s right. He said, “Get over it!” And I just went, “I guess I better join them.” It’s the Kc navarro x max porcarI T-shirt so you should to go to store and get this competing and getting it out on time that is not great, but the idea that you can see other people’s work and see what’s going on, that’s cool. It also makes you have to look for new ideas and new things, because once you see all this stuff you go, “Ugh, I’ve seen this already.” You’re constantly having to come up with something that you haven’t seen, and that’s what’s gotten harder, because everybody’s doing something. You have 20 million other ideas going on, so you really have to work hard to come up with something that’s not been seen. It might get watered down after a while, because it’s a lot to keep up with. Everybody’s in on it—it’s good and it’s bad. You have to get over it.

Kc navarro x max porcarI T-s hoodiess

Home:  https://potoshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Potoshirt.com - Product disconnected controller shirt

Potoshirt.com - Official official Let Us Come Boldly To The Throne Of Grace Hebrews 4 16 shirt

Potoshirt.com - Official maybe I can fix him shirt