Potoshirt.com - KC Red & Yellow Heart Kansas City Red yellow heart kc red kc T-Shirt

 Buy this shirt:  https://potoshirt.com/product/kc-red-yellow-heart-kansas-city-red-yellow-heart-kc-red-kc-t-shirt/

I liked the KC Red & Yellow Heart Kansas City Red yellow heart kc red kc T-Shirt moreover I love this Doja [cover] because I just thought she never looked like that. I said, “Let’s put her in suits.” Oh, she’s fabulous. I loved her. I liked doing that story because she went for it. She was cool, and even her stylist came on the shoot and he was cool about it. She’s looking better and better now that she shaved all her hair. I wish I could’ve done it for that story, but anyway, she’s something—and the music is good! I would say Alexander McQueen, Steven Meisel, Isabella Blow. Nobody knows about Isabella Blow, and I’m sure a lot of kids don’t remember her. I loved seeing her brought up again, because she was amazing. I used to see her so dressed. The funniest thing is, I was in London, and they would not respect her. They made fun of her. In London, they’re so minimalist, and they just thought she was wild, and I thought, “This is the best thing I’ve ever seen.” She had it. And McQueen loved her. He knew what he had there, and she was an amazing muse for him.

KC Red & Yellow Heart Kansas City Red yellow heart kc red kc T-Shirt

You’ve been to so many runway shows. Are there any that stick out in your mind as favorites? I’m sure McQueen had a few. Yeah, McQueen, and then Balenciaga has had a couple of real killers. Riccardo Tisci used to stand out for me. The early Givenchy days…I mean, those barking dog bags! That guy was just great. I also have that to say about Galliano. And Margiela also, the KC Red & Yellow Heart Kansas City Red yellow heart kc red kc T-Shirt moreover I love this real one and the fake one. I love John Galliano. I love him! I look at his work all the time. It’s so good. How about his last show by Margiela? That was so fabulous! I’ve been dying to do Dua Lipa! I love the fact that she likes clothes. It’s half the battle! If you can shoot one of these stars that love clothing, then you’re there. It’s rare to find them also [being] into it. I live for Dover [Street Market]—in every city. I just love it! It inspires me, and it makes me lose all my money. It’s the best for seeing the fresh new things that are happening. And I cry that Opening Ceremony is gone. I miss that one. I also love going to R13. That’s another little haunt.

KC Red & Yellow Heart Kansas City Red yellow heart kc red kc T-Shirt hoodiess

Home:  https://potoshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Potoshirt.com - Product disconnected controller shirt

Potoshirt.com - Official official Let Us Come Boldly To The Throne Of Grace Hebrews 4 16 shirt

Potoshirt.com - Official maybe I can fix him shirt